Wednesday, November 18, 2009

T's baby shower

So, let's just start this post by saying I am horrible with a camera. The shots I take when I'm trying to shoot candid pictures are usually people's worst pictures. lol. Therefore, I generally take a lot of posed pictures and that doesn't even guarantee a good picture. Oh, by the way, I can not figure out why sometimes the camera's blurry and sometimes it's not. Oh well...that's why I'm an engineer, not a photographer. :) Below are some of the attendees.



So T's baby shower was thrown a couple weeks ago and my friend C hosted it. She did such a great job. We played several games, including the "dirty diaper" game...eww and yum at the same time. haha. We also played a drawing game. We all looked at a picture of Baby Tony and then put a plate on top of our head and had to duplicate the picture we saw. It was too funny. I won...and I happen to be the worst artist ever. Here's a couple shots of some of the girls and their drawings.

The Momma...
The contender...
and The winner...
If you look close enough, you might see a resemblance of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. There was a stuffed Tigger in the picture and I think it matches quite nicely. :)

Anyway, we also played word games, and wrote T letters. It was so sweet and such a good idea. My friend, C, even started Baby Tony his first "Little Black Book" with these letters. C also built Momma T a diaper cake (I think that's what it was called). I have never seen one of these before, but it was really cute and totally practical. It's a layer cake made of diapers with a bottle of lotion in the middle for support, and a bottle on top as the topper. Really creative!

The shower was tons of fun, plus good food, drinks, and friends. Is there anything better?

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! Looks like you ladies had a great time! And surprisingly enough, I totally see Tigger lol. Nice work :P

    ReplyDelete