Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Official

It's official, I can now legally sign my name as Mrs. Scratch. I went to the MVD yesterday to change my driver's license. I was shocked at how quick it was. I was literally in and out in 15 minutes. I was called to the counter before I even had a chance to write my name on the application. Woo Woo! Then I went to the bank and dealt with that...no as quick, but it's done nonetheless. It is so weird signing my name now. I get through with my first name and have to stop and think about what to sign next. Haha.

Plus, Scratch and I have "kinda" figured out our finances. We will finally be saving money again...Yay! It will definitely be interesting to see how this works though. Yesterday, Scratch mentioned that one of our friend's is having his bachelor party in Vegas. He asked me if I minded if he went. "Of course not", I said, "but I mind if you spend 1000's of dollars". It is weird to think that his expenses will be coming out of the joint account now. Do his gamblings come out too? I would think so, but it worries me because I am so, well...we'll call it, frugal with money and he is so NOT. :) I guess it will all be trial and error.

Oh the joys of marriage :D
By the way, only 1 day til New Moon. Woo Woo!

And just so I don't forget...I still need to post the videos from the honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! yay for being mrs. scratch officially :) good luck on the finances haha. i'm frugal with ya :P

    ReplyDelete