Monday, November 16, 2009

Check Check Check!

Wow! I have a lot to write about. It seems that I've been stock piling things. :D

Each week that I post, I'm going to restate what I still need to post as a way to remind myself.
1. I still owe the video from our honeymoon. The problem is that this is on Scratch's computer and he's ALWAYS on it. I promise to get it though.
2. Pictures from T's baby shower. I actually remembered the camera today, so that I could upload pictures. However, I forgot the cable. Boo!

Ok...back to what I do have to write about. This weekend Scratch and I went on a date (check) to see Phantom of the Opera (check) at Gammage. We had wanted to go, but hadn't gotten tickets yet and my friend was selling his...perfect opportunity. I have been to one other show at Gammage: Mama Mia! and thought it was fantastic. We had good seats where we could see everything and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. I knew that we were not on the ground floor when we saw this, so I assumed that we were on the balcony. I thought that the seats my friend was selling were in the same area and was really excited. WRONG-O! lol We were in the balcony this time, but we must have been in the Tier section last time. Our seats were soooo high. It was a little hard to hear at first and there were some parts of scenes that we missed. That said, it was still fantastic and I learned a very valuable lesson. Don't skimp on tickets. lol. We are actually going to buy tickets (good ones) to see Avenue Q in March. Yay!

Also, Scratch and I are officially trying...so exciting! However, I was researching how much babies cost. Holy geez! I think it was somewhere around $850/month, which included child care. Seriously? My mom better move here soon. lol. So, needless to say Scratch and I have started saving and hopefully we'll be in somewhat of a good place when we do get prego.

Lastly, for now. I just got our professional pictures from our wedding. I love them so much. I was a little disappointed with our photographer that day...and we didn't get all the pictures we'd hoped, but seeing the pictures we did get...I'm satisfied with everything. Below is the link...the password is vogel (all lower case). There are 861 pictures though...so be prepared. :)

http://tamiphotographer.zenfolio.com/p798252986

By the way...I can't wait til Friday. New Moon comes out! Woo Woo! I spent all last week and this weekend rereading the series. I have about 160 pages of New Moon left, then I'll move on to Eclipse. I know I won't make it through the wntire 3rd book...but we'll see how it goes. It's gonna be a girl's night. So fun!

I'll try and get back on here tomorrow and post some pictures and/or video.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! looks how many check marks you have! that's awesome :) cant wait to see the pics and video :)

    ReplyDelete