Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Earrings

I never wear earrings, but I would really like to change that fact. I think the biggest reason I don't is because I am not in any way capable of picking out jewelry. Well, for the honeymoon I took the plunge and bought some fashion jewelry from Target. I really like them and was pretty proud of myself. So, one day while I was reading other girl's blogs I happened upon a post for free earrings. It's through this company Darcus Tori. I got blue Sapphire studs that are normally $59.95 for free. All I had to pay for was the shipping. Now...they are nothing special, but they are free. What do you expect?? I think they are really nice and apparently every 20 days they give free earrings. So, here's your chance. :)

This month it's free Amethyst studs (normally $59.95). Below is the link and the promotion code is 0801. All I had to pay for was shipping $5.90. Woo Woo! They probably make nice gifts too...but I'm selfish ;)

Darcus Tori Earrings

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who's interested.

1 comment:

  1. hmm that's pretty cool! i dont think i need amathyst but maybe i'll check it out next month. cool concept though :)

    ReplyDelete