Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm back...Are you SO excited?!

So, I'm kinda irritated because this is actually the 2nd time I'll be writing this post. The first time it didn't save. What kind of crap is that? I mean I spent about an hour updating all (3) of you about my vacation, all the while the "draft autsaved" message at the bottom was reassuring me that all my hard work was saved...then I refresh the page..and poof it's gone. It was heartbreaking and discouraging, hence I procrastinated doing it again...until now. However, my previous post was going to be all one post. Since that worked SO WELL (denote the sarcasm), I plan to break each topic into a new post. That way I can save them and publish them more frequently.

So, I'll start by apologizing that I've been MIA. Turns out I've been super busy over the holiday season. Who'd have thought that? Definitely not me. But I'm back now and unfortunately, back to work tomorrow. After 3 weeks off...it's gonna be tough. I hope I remember what my passwords are, otherwise the first 3 hours of the day will be spent on the phone with helpdesk (our IT dept). Not very productive. But seriously, is the first day back after 3 weeks really supposed to be productive? I guess I'll find out soon. :(

1 comment:

  1. ugh!! i hate when that happens. if you know you've been in a screen for a while, try to remember to copy your text so you don't have to type it out. i usually remember after it's been disappeared but after i type it up the second time i remember to copy it just in case the comp wants to eat it lol.

    good luck going back to work. i had one day off for the holiday and it still wasn't easy coming back :P

    ReplyDelete