Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 1

Ok, so the wedding is over, not yet on my honeymoon, and Scratch and I aren't preggo yet....so I'm lost as to what to obsess over. :) For those of you that know me, I tend to obsess about things. I wouldn't consider it "stressing", as I tend to enjoy the obsession. Anyway, I've decided that blogging will be my new obsession. Fun, huh?

First off, I have no idea what the theme will be to my blog. It will probably be a way to keep my friends and family involved in my life...since I am horrible at talking on the phone. It will also be a way for me to stay active (I hope) since I'll need things to write about. Who knows if anyone will read this and who knows if I'll be able to keep this as up-to-date as I'd like. This is all an experiment. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Can't wait to hear your random ramblings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! (Hey, you asked for it!...but I'm sure you don't need it!)

    ReplyDelete